Final Paper Preparation and Submission Instructions
A. Camera Ready Paper Submission (for IEEEXPLORE proceedings):
Modify your paper as suggested by reviewers.
Authors should ensure that the camera ready papers are written in good English language that meets international standards. Papers should have a coherent flow of ideas without any spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and incorrect sentences from the English language point of view.
Papers that do not maintain good English writing standards will not be published by IEEEXPLORE.
Please ensure that no figures or text are copied from already published sources. Authors who
Submit papers that contain any form of plagiarism will invite unwarranted consequences.
Maximum page limit of a paper submitted in ICCS 2017 is 6 pages in two column IEEE Conference paper style. The Papers exceeding 6 pages should pay extra page charge as Rs 1000/-(Indian Authors) and US $ 20 (Foreign Authors) per page. The total size of a paper is limited to 8 pages with extra page charges.
Do IEEE PDF express check of the modified paper Please not that IEEE PDF express compliance is required for including the paper in IEEE Explore digital library
Procedure for IEEE PDF express Checking
PDF express will be available for use from Sep 25, 2017 and up to Dec 19, 2017.
Please follow the steps below for Camera Ready Submissions:
- Create your final manuscript as specified in the IEEE Conference paper template available at:
The title, author names, Affiliations, References, Abstract, Keywords, Main text (including figures and tables),Acknowledgements, and Annexure etc. should strictly
follow the template format.
- Please don't use author titles (Dr. Prof. etc.) in front of names and also avoid using positions (Professor, Lecturer, Scholar etc.)
- Proof read and check the layout of your paper.
- Create PDF version of your paper and check for IEEE pdf express compliance.
The appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloguing/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding.
Check the IEEE pdf eXpress Compliance of your paper using the link:
First-time users should do the following
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
41312X for the Conference ID
your email address
Continue to enter information as prompted.An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Then you can upload your paper (source file) and check for compliance.For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:978-1-5090-6480-9/17/$31.00 ©2017 Crown For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-6480-9/17/$31.00©2017 European Union For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-6480-9/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE Please do not forget to include the author names and affiliations to the top of each paper, just below paper title.
Please submit the IEEE PDF eXpress compatible file using your easychair account. Please follow the link for electronic submission of the camera ready paper in pdf: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iccs20170
select proceedings author -ICCS2017
Papers (main menu)
Upload New Version (upper right corner)
Choose pdf file
Submit a New Version
Please make sure that you have chosen "proceedings author" role in EasyChair for submission of camera ready papers. You cannot use "Author" role for camera
ready, as it was only meant for initial submissions.
The final paper is due on 15th Oct 2017. This is a firm deadline for the production of the proceedings.
Every paper accepted for presentation and publication MUST have attached to it an IEEE Copyright transfer form.
- For IEEE Copyright transfer form click here.
In this form include:
Paper's full title
All authors names
Conference title: 2017 IEEE International Conference on Circuits and Systems(ICCS-2017)
Signature (on appropriate line)
- At least one author per paper must register and pay the registration fees. Registration is required for the publication of your paper; failure to register will result in your paper being removed from the proceedings.
- For registration form click here.
- Authors must send the scanned copies of IEEE copyright form (duly filled/signed), registration form and demand draft / online transfer receipt along with the camera ready paper (in word and pdf formats) on or before 15th Oct 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Please indicate the paper code in the subject line. Hardcopy of all these documents should reach the organizers on or before 20th Oct 2017.
Please mail the hard copy to:
Conference Chair, IEEE International Conference on Circuits and Systems,
Chair, IEEE Circuits and Systems Society India Chapter
Professor, Department of ECE, Mar Baselios College of Engineering & Technology,
Nalanchira, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India-695015